- 5 tortilla wraps
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tsp chilli
- 1 red onion
- ¾ red and yellow captain
- 400g Watties salsa chilli beans (for a healthier option which will be lower in sugar see the make your own beans recipe on this site!)
- raw cabbage
- Small bunch of parsley
- ½ cup tin corn
- Crumbed feature cheese ¼
- Strip of lettuce
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Prep all ingredients. Raw vegetables need to be washed under water and pattered dry.
- Keep the ingredient’s as dry as possible.
- Get the tinned corn and beans and keep them draining until you need them.
- Cut your onion, yellow and red capsicum raw cabbage and avocado up into stripes.
- Juice your lime and keep in a bowl.
- Cut your parsley up however you want but not too big.
- Get your tortilla wraps out and put your lettuce strips out and place them in the middle of the wrap. Add your vegetable’s and your beans, corn on top of it. Add your lime and sweet chilli and then add your cheese and chilli.
- Get the bottom of the wrap and fold it quarter of the way up. Get each side and pull them together then enjoy
Recipe by Kushla Mcdonald