- 4 Potatoes
- 100g Cheese Per Potato
- Half a Carrot Per Potato
- 1 Cup of Baked Beans
- 3 smallish stems of Broccoli
- ¼ of Tomato per serving
- Pre heat oven to 180C
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the potato, only leave a small layer of potato around the skin.
- Put scooped potato into a bowl and grate the carrot into it.
- Cut up broccoli into small stems, slice up tomatoes into small pieces, then add it all into the bowl of potatoes and add baked beans then mix all together.
- Once everything is mashed up scoop it back into the potatoes and make them all even.
- Add S&P and grate some cheese over top of them.
- Put them on a tray with baking paper and leave in over until potatoes are golden brown.
- Put more cheese on top once they are done (optional) then sprinkle basil over them.