Recipe by Lee Haslam
1 teaspoon Crushed garlic
1 tin Tomatoes
Jalapeno to taste
Gherkin to taste
1 tin Chili Beans
½ tin Refried Beans
Lettuce as needed
¼ Red onion
Coriander to taste
Taco Shells Hard or Soft
- Dice the onion and cut up the mushrooms into bite size pieces.
- Put some oil in a pan.
- Fry your mushroom, onion and crushed garlic in the pan on medium heat
- Cut up the capsicum, gherkin and jalapenos into bite size pieces.
- When your mushroom onion and garlic are cooked add your tin tomatoes, chili beans and refried beans and reduce on low until thick and saucy.
- Whilst they are cooking grate your carrot and chop up your lettuce, red onion and coriander.
- Toast your wraps in the oven or ding for 10sec in microwave.
- Build your tacos. See video below!