Burger Recipe by Greer Johansen & Samara Loper
- Toasted Turkish Bread
- 2 Carrots
- Can of Lentils
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 2 Tomato’s
- Ice berg lettuce
- Swiss cheese
- BBQ sauce
- Half an egg
- Pre heat the oven on grill at 175.
- Blitz carrot and onion, once done sweat in a pan with oil until the onion looks caramelized.
- Add spices to carrot and onion until it smells good.
- Drain lentils and then blitz.
- Mix blitz lentils in half an egg.
- Mix with carrot and onion mixture.
- Add breadcrumbs until the mixture is dry enough to shape.
- Cook the paddy in a pan with oil until brown and crispy.
- Toast the bread with the swiss cheese on top.
- Once the bread is toasted start building your burger with desired fillings.
- Done 😊
Classic Canadian Poutine (Side dish)
Recipe from: https://tasty.co/recipe/classic-canadian-poutine
- 3 Large Potato’s
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 6 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 ½ cups Beef Stock
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- Corn starch Slurry 3 tbsp + 2 tbsp Water
- 1 ½ cups Cheese Curds
- Pre heat oven to Bake on 230.
- Slice Potato’s into sticks.
- Put potato sticks in a bowl with oil, salt and pepper mix them with tongs.
- Place potato sticks on a tray lined with baking paper, Bake until crispy.
- In a pot on a medium heat mix your butter and flour, mix until all combined and bubbling.
- Add Beef Stock and Worcestershire, mix well.
- Add the corn starch slurry to the mix, mix until thick and gravy like.
- Take the chips out of the oven if crispy and place then into a bowl with the cheese curds on top.
- Add gravy over top and mix until the cheese has melted through.
- Done 😊