Recipe by Libby Green
Pizza Base can be bought or made using video below.
- Mushrooms – sliced
- Red bell peppers – sliced
- Tomatoes – sliced
- Sundried tomatoes – sliced
- Balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan bake and brush oil lightly onto a pizza stone or large baking tray.
- Place the dough on top of a stone or pan.
- Brush olive oil on top of dough, then sprinkle all over with garlic cloves.
- Bake until base is crispy, and garlic smells delicious but is not burnt!
- Then lightly spread sauce on top using the back of a spoon.
- Add all toppings except rocket and balsamic.
- Cook until cheese melts and toppings are cooked.
- Top with fresh rocket and basil with a little balsamic and serve.