Recipe by Max Forbes
- Pre-made pizza base or follow the recipe in the video below to make your own
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Baby Spinach
- Passata Sauce
- Cherry tomato
- Feta cheese
- Red onion
- Balsamic vinegar
- Make the dough following the video or purchase a ready-made one.
- After making the dough preheat the oven to 200 degrees, fan bake.
- Start by putting on the sauce on the base.
- Then add Parmesan and cheddar cheese, sliced mushrooms, half cherry tomatoes and fine diced onion.
- Then add feta cheese and spinach and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until base is crispy on the bottom.
- While pizza is cooking slice the capsicum into strips and add to the pizza when its finished cooking.
- Cut, serve with fresh rocket and balsamic vinegar, and enjoy!