Recipe By Rain Kelly-Austin
Difficulty – Easy
Time – 20-30Mins
1 1/2 Brown onion.
1/2 large garlic clove, diced.
2 Cans black beans.
3tsp of diced coriander root.
4 1/2 tsp finely diced coriander stem.
3 Tablespoon of coriander leaf.
3/4tsp Cayenne pepper.
3/4tsp Paprika. (add more to taste)
2cups Fresh punchy fruits e.g. Tamarillo, tomato, mango, orange.
2 Small-medium red onion.
3tsp Lime juice.
Coriander and salt to taste.
A splash of extra virgin olive oil.
Fresh chilli to taste.
2 Avocados. (a bit over is ok)
Salt and lime to taste.
Coriander leafs to top.
- Drain black beans.
- Add 1tb of vegetable oil to medium heat pan.
- Once hot, add onion they are sweated and then add garlic, spices and coriander and cook for another minute. Add beans and mash. If beans are too dry just add some water.
- Chop fruit and/or vegetables chunky and add to bowl.
- Add lime, salt and coriander to taste.
- Mash avocado until it is still slightly chunky.
- Add coriander and lime, then salt to taste.
Add corn chips, jalapeño and hot sauce (I recommended Cullys Chipotle).