Recipe By Olivia Hubber
- Vegetable oil 1t $1.70
- Brown onion 1 $2.50
- Crushed garlic 2 t $2.50
- Cumin ½ t
- Tinned beans $1.10
- Tinned sweet baby corn $1.20
- Tinned tomatoes diced $1
- Grated cheese 1 cup $6
- Capsicums $9 7 pack
- Preheat oven to bake 180 c
- Cut off the top of the capsicums, scoop out seeds with a spoon and trim off white bits and wash under cold water.
- Bake capsicums in oven until slightly tender- should take about 20 mins.
- Brown onions, beans in frying pan, when nearly finished add tomatoes to heat up. Turn off frying pan when done.
- Add cumin, corn, garlic, cheese into pan and stir until mixed well.
- Put pan ingredients into capsicums aannndd enjoy!
Dearest: Capsicums, not in season.
Environmental: cheese – agriculture is environmentally destructive. Land cleared for farms/cows to make cheese. Cows eject CO2 and pollute the air and waterways.
Products found at stoke countdown