Recipe by Nathan Sim and Jack Alexander-Donaldson
- 3 eggs
- 1 fried egg
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil or butter
- ¾ cup of onion
- 1 cup of diced carrot
- 1 capsicum diced
- 1 cup of peas
- 3 stalks of spring onions
- 1 head broccoli
- 4 cups of coconut rice – see video
- 2 and ½ tablespoon of soy sauce
- Add extra sauce if you want
- 2 Shallots or ½ red onion
- Crack 3 egg into bowl and beat them together.
- Heat pan to medium- high heat. Then put ½ a tablespoon of olive oil or butter.
- Once the pan is hot. Add the beaten eggs and scramble them for a minute. Transfer the eggs to a dish then wipe it down.
- Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of oil into a medium high pan heat.
- Add the onions and shallots then cook them for 2 minutes and stir constantly.
- Add the remainders of the vegetables and the white parts of the spring onion and cook for another minute until they taste good.
- Add the cooked rice into pan and cook for a few minutes until the rice is heated through.
- Cook egg to your preferred time.
- Dish ingredients on plate add soy sauce if u want it.