Recipe by Ethan Williams
- 300g elbow macaroni
- 300ml milk
- 150g cheese
- 20g flour
- 20g butter
- 1 onion
- 250g mushrooms
- 1 leak
- 250g spinach
- 1 cup peas
- Pre-heat oven to 180 fan bake.
- Chop up onions mushrooms and leak into 1cm pieces and chuck into a roasting pan with oil salt and pepper then roast in oven.
- Cook pasta following packets instructions.
- See video below for white sauce.
- Mix everything together sprinkle some cheese over top and roast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Then take it out of the oven and dish it.
- Then you have a mean as mac n cheese.