Recipe by Matthew Harwood
- 3 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced into half moons
- ¼ cup thinly sliced spring onions
- ½ cup olives
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 24 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 250g baby spinach
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 pack baby mozzarella balls
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 T chopped parsley
- 1/3 c white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 1 t crushed garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil a jug of water, once boiled add into a pot, add lots of salt in then cook the pasta for about approx. 10mins.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large bowl, add all your dressing ingredients and whisk in the olive oil.
- Add the cooked pasta into the salad dressing then mix.
- Cut the vegetables, slice the peppers into sticks. cut the cucumber in half longways.
- Then thinly slice to create half-moons, thinly slice the green onions, and chop parsley. and add all vegetables into the bowl with the pasta and dressing.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix well.