Recipe by Chloe Crichton
This meal is yum because the flavors work well together, and the avocado mix gives it a nice fresh taste and then the egg gives it a nice breakfast feel.
This meal is stainable because the ingredients are easy to access mostly all year round which makes it and nice and easy meal to make also the cost is cheap with not that many ingredients.
This meal has good vege vibes because it is a meat free recipe and uses fresh & heathy sources of protein which are better for the environment.
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Tomato diced
- 100 g Feta
- 1 Tin Black Beans
- Basil or Coriander
- 2 Avocado diced
- Lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- 3 Tortillas
- 1 Red Onion – thinly sliced
- Sweet chill sauce
- Collect ingredients.
- Start dicing avocado, tomato and onion, feta, and herbs.
- Break egg into bowl, whisk and add salt and pepper.
- Add avocado, tomato, onion, feta, beans, and herbs with lemon juice and give it a little mix.
- Pour egg into a hot pan with olive oil, when the mixture around the edge starts to set use a spatula the get underneath the egg so it doesn’t stick.
- When the egg is cooked place onto your tortilla then added avocado mix on top.
- Role up your tortilla toast in a dry pan to stop it unrolling and you are ready to eat.